Cordyline Red Star 2L Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Cordyline Red Star is a palm-like shrub with arching, burgundy-red leaves. Mature plants produce branches of ivory-white flowers on deep red stems throughout the Summer. The compact growing habit of this variety makes it ideal for containers and is guaranteed to give your gardens and patios structure.
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Max Height: 3m. Max Spread: 2m
- Aspect: South and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Half-Hardy down to 1C to -5C. Over-wintering required in colder parts of the UK.
- Pruning: No pruning required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee