Camellia Dr King 3L Pot
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
Camellia Japonica Dr King produces large, semi-double, rose-red flowers from March through to May. Plant in full sun or part shade and in moist, well-drained, acidic soil. Can be grown in borders or containers using ericaceous compost for the best results.
- Flowering Period: March to May
- Max Height: 1.7m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: North, South and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C. May need shelter and protection during freezing spells.
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee