Buxus are slow growing, evergreen shrubs with small, glossy, dark green leaves. They have a highly compact growing habit which makes them ideal for topiary and hedges. Buxus topiary pyramids are perfect for giving your garden and patios instant structure and are guaranteed to give a formal and sophisticated look.
- Max Height: 8m. Max Spread: 8m – but perfect for trimming
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- If grown as a hedge, trim up to 3 times a year from late Spring to late Summer.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee