Hedging Laurel 3L Pot
Prunus laurocerasus ‘Rotundifolia’ also know as Cherry Laurel hedge, this plant is really chosen for its vibrant foliage which when planted can provide the perfect privacy wall. The perfect Hedge!
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 5m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: Prune early to mid Spring. Hard prune when necessary.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.