Rhubarb Timperley Early 3L Pot
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
Arguably one of the nation’s favourite varieties. Rhubarb Timperley Early can be forced during the Winter and be ready to harvest as early as February. A heavy-cropper, producing masses of pink stems renowned for their delicious sweet flavour.
- Harvesting Period: February to May
- Max Height: 1.5m. Max Spread: 2.5m
- Aspect: South
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: Cut old stems down to the crown in the Autumn.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.