Honeysuckle – Late Dutch 3L Pot
A large, deciduous climber with dark green, oval leaves branching from attractive red stems. Deep red clusters of trumpet-shaped flowers emerge in mid Summer and last well into the Autumn. Opened flowers have a pale pink-white underside giving a bi-colour appearance.
- Flowering Period: July to August
- Max Height: 8m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee