Jasmine – Winter 3L Pot
NOW £9.99 - SAVE £3.00
A deciduous variety of Jasmine, with bright green stems. Masses of bright yellow flowers emerge in the Winter, continuing well into the Spring before the foliage breaks. A garden staple that provides year-round interest.
- Flowering Period: January to March
- Max Height: 2.5m. Max Spread: 2.5m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: Prune immediately after flowering to healthy, young shoots lower down the stem.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.