Lonicera Copper Beauty 3L
A popular, evergreen climber with a vigorous growing habit. New foliage emerges a deep bronze colour turning more green as they mature. Clusters of tubular, yellow flowers blushed with copper hues emerge in the Summer.
- Flowering Period: June to July
- Max Height: 10m. Max Spread: 2m
- Aspect: North, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -5C to -10C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee