Honeysuckle – Early Dutch 3L Pot
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
Lonicera Periclymenum Belgica, also know as the Early Dutch Honeysuckle is a large, deciduous climber with dark green leaves and an extremely vigorous growing habit. Highly fragrant, deep red clusters of trumpet-shaped flowers emerge in late Spring/early Summer that gradually turn yellow as they mature. Ideal for growing up walls and over archways.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 8m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C.
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee