Hydrangea – Climbing 3L Pot
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
A popular climber, renowned for its ability to thrive in some of the shadiest positions in the garden with minimal maintenance. Once established, large clusters of white, lace-cap flowers emerge in mid Summer against a back drop of vibrant green leaves.
- Flowering Period: May to July
- Max Height: 12m. Max Spread: 8m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Neutral. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun, Part Shade or Full Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee