Clematis Miss Bateman 3L
Clematis Miss Bateman is a deciduous and vigorous climber that produces highly attractive, pure white flowers with striking red anthers in May/June and will produce a second flush in September. For the best results, prune back by about half after the first bloom and lightly again the following Spring.
- Flowering Period: May to June and September
- Max Height: 2.5m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: North, South, West and East
- Soil Type: Neutral/Alkaline. Clay/Sand/Loam.
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C.
- Pruning: Pruning Group 2 – Prune lightly in late-Winter/early Spring, removing any dead or weak growth. For varieties that flower twice, prune lightly after the first bloom to encourage the second.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.