Clematis Countess of Wessex 3L Pot
Bred by the award-winning nurseryman, Raymond Evison. Clematis The Countess of Wessex produce highly attractive, white flowers with a pink blush in May and will flower continuously through the Summer into September. Perfect for containers on a patio as well as in the garden and a magnet for bees and butterflies.
- Flowering Period: May to September.
- Max Height: 1.5m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: North, South, West and East
- Soil Type: Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C.
- Pruning: Pruning Group 2 – Prune lightly in late-Winter/early Spring, removing any dead or weak growth.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.