Clematis Bernadine 3L
Bred by the award-winning nurseryman, Raymond Evison. Clematis Bernadine produce masses of highly attractive, pale blue flowers in May and will flower continuously through the Summer into September. A dwarf variety with a compact growing habit. Perfect for containers on a patio or balcony.
- Flowering Period: May to September.
- Max Height: 1.8m. Max Spread: 60cm
- Aspect: South, West and East
- Soil Type: Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C.
- Pruning: Pruning Group 3 – Prune hard in early Spring to 30cm.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.