Chocolate Vine (Akebia quinata) 3L Pot
An unusual and very ornate semi-evergreen climber. Beautiful panicles of maroon flowers with rich chocolate tones emerge in the Spring, against a back drop of vibrant green, lobed foliage.
- Flowering Period: March to May
- Max Height: 12m. Max Spread: 8m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: Prune immediately after flowering if required.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee