Viburnum Plicatum Shasta 3L Pot
A compact, deciduous shrub with a vigorous horizontal growing habit. A prolific flowering variety covered in masses of white lace-cap flowers in the Spring.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 4m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering in the Spring and will tolerate hard pruning if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.