Photinia Red Robin 3L Pot
Photinia ‘Red Robin’ is well loved for its blaze of bright scarlet young foliage in Spring contrasting with the mature green foliage below, giving an eye catching two-tone effect. The rich, red foliage is complemented by rounded clusters of creamy white flowers in late Spring. Perfect as a single plant growing naturally, trimmed to shape as ‘topiary’ or planted collectively to make a hedge.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 4m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Neutral. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required. If grown as a hedge, trim up to 3 times a year from late Spring to late Summer.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.