Magnolia Fairy Blush 7.5L Pot
An unusual semi-evergreen variety of Magnolia producing large but delicate pale pink flowers throughout Spring. Growers may even be treated to a second bloom in the Summer. For the best results, plant in neutral to acidic soils, in full sun or part shade using ericaceous compost.
- Flowering Period: March to May then intermittently until September
- Max Height: 4m. Max Spread: 2.5m
- Aspect: South and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Neutral. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune in early Spring as growth begins if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.