Out of stock - Back in stock soon
The foliage of the Croton Petra (Codiaeum Variegatum) boasts impressive variegation. Glossy, dark green leaves are mottled with fiery hues of orange, red, yellow and pink which will produce a vivid display of colour for your homes and interiors.
- Temperature: 15C – 29C. Keep away from draughts.
- Light: Bright light and will tolerate early morning/late evening sunlight.
- Watering: Little and often. Keep soil damp at all times but not waterlogged. Water with lukewarm water.
- Humidity: Requires high humidity levels.
- Max. Height: 1.2-1.5m
- Toxicity: Sap is toxic to pets and humans. Keep away from children and animals. May cause irritation to skin and eyes.