Zanzibar Gem (Zamioculcas Zamiifolia) 14cm Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
These are the hardiest of all houseplants, literally thriving on neglect and enjoy being pot-bound. They are versatile plants that are ideal for virtually any room in the house and perfect for beginners. Deep green, glossy leaflets emerge from their unusual leaf stems giving them an elegant and exotic appeal.
- Temperature: 12C – 27C. Keep away from cold draughts.
- Light: Bright light but not direct sunlight. Will also tolerate shadier parts of the house.
- Watering: Water when the soil begins to feel dry. Relatively drought-tolerant and will not tolerate over-watering.
- Humidity: Does not require increased humidity levels.
- Max. Height: 1m
- Toxicity: Mildly toxic to pets and humans. Keep away from children and animals.