Monstera Obliqua Leichtlinii 17cm
This Monstera has large, ovate leaves with perforated holes and are great grown in a pot, up a mosspole or as a hanging plant. Very much ‘on trend’ and is guaranteed to make a statement in any interior setting.
- Temperature: 12C – 27C. Keep away from cold draughts.
- Light: Partial shade or bright light but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Water when the soil begins to feel dry.
- Humidity: Requires moderate to high humidity. Will not tolerate dry air conditions.
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets and humans. Keep away from children and animals.