Satin Potho (Scindapsus Pictus) 12cm Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Scindapsus Pictus, also known as Satin Pothos, is an indoor climbing plant with decorative mottled foliage. Great for trailing off shelves, in a hanging pot or trained up a moss pole or climbing support.
- Temperature: 15C – 24C
- Light: Partial shade or moderate light levels.
- Watering: Water when the soil begins to feel dry. Will not tolerate over-watering.
- Humidity: Requires moderate to high humidity.
- Max. Trail Length: 3m. Cut back to desired length if required.
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets and mildly toxic to humans. Keep away from children and animals.