Swiss Cheese Plant (Monstera) Piccolo 19cm Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Also known as the Mini Monstera, Monstera Piccolo is a vigourous climber bearing heart-shaped leaves with dramatic cut-aways. They are very easy to care for and fast growing, making them an ideal houseplant for beginners. You can train them to grow up a mass pole and down from a bookcase or shelf making their position within the home extremely versatile.
- Temperature: 12C – 27C. Keep away from cold draughts.
- Light: Partial shade or bright light but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Water when the soil begins to feel dry.
- Humidity: Requires moderate to high humidity. Will not tolerate dry air conditions.
- Max. Height: 1.5m
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets and humans. Keep away from children and animals.