Howea Forsteriana 19cm
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
One of the most popular indoor palms, the Kentia Palm, is easy to grow and valued for its air-purifying qualities. Adds good structure in any room and will tolerate cooler conditions than most other houseplants.
- Temperature: 13C – 24C. Keep away from cold draughts.
- Light: Partial shade or bright light but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Water when the soil begins to feel dry. Do not over-water.
- Humidity: Prefers high to moderate humidity. Great for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Max. Height: 2-3m
- Toxicity: Not toxic to humans or pets.