The foliage of the Croton Petra (Codiaeum Variegatum) boasts impressive variegation. Glossy, dark green leaves are mottled with fiery hues of orange, red, yellow and pink which will produce a vivid display of colour for your homes and interiors.
- Temperature: 15C – 29C. Keep away from draughts.
- Light: Bright light and will tolerate early morning/late evening sunlight.
- Watering: Little and often. Keep soil damp at all times but not waterlogged. Water with lukewarm water.
- Humidity: Requires high humidity levels.
- Max. Height: 1.2-1.5m
- Toxicity: Sap is toxic to pets and humans. Keep away from children and animals. May cause irritation to skin and eyes.