Moth Orchid Yellow 12cm
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
One of the easiest orchids to grow, Moth Orchids (Phalaenopsis), make reliable and stunning houseplants. They flower up to three times a year, lasting several weeks at a time. Display on their own for a sophisticated and minimalist look or collectively with foliage plants to create an authentic indoor jungle feel.
- Temperature: 19C – 30C.
- Light: Bright light but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Water regularly during the Summer. Do not sit them in water or allow them to dry out too much.
- Humidity: Moderate to high humidity. Mist regularly in the Summer.
- Max. Height: 50cm-100cm
- Toxicity: Not toxic to humans or pets.
- Subject to availability at your local Blue Diamond store. Not available from our Evesham branch.