Kalanchoe with Ceramic Pot & Stand 7cm
Kalanchoe are popular indoor flowering plants indigenous to subtropical Madagascar. They come in a variety of vibrant colours and are relatively easy to care for. Considered succulents, they have thick, fleshy leaves and produce multiple clusters of colourful blooms. Displayed in a ceramic pot with a stylish metal stand, just simply position and enjoy your Kalanchoe whilst it puts on a dazzling floral performance. They also make a wonderful gift!
- Temperature: 13C – 30C.
- Light: Bright position but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Sparingly. Wait until soil is completely dry before watering. Will not tolerate over-watering.
- Humidity: Requires moderate to high humidity levels. Mist regularly.
- Max. Height: 15-30cm
- Toxicity: Mildly toxic to animals and non-toxic to humans.
- Air Purifying: No
- Subject to availability at your local Blue Diamond store.