The sweetly scented Jasminum polyanthum, more commonly known as Jasmine, is a vigorous climber best grown as a houseplant. It’s a fine choice for a conservatory and looks fantastic all year-round, bearing dark, glossy evergreen foliage which contrasts with masses of white, deeply fragrant flowers from late-winter through to spring.
- Temperature: 12C – 24C
- Light: Bright spot but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Little and often. Keep soil damp at all times but not waterlogged.
- Humidity: Does not require increased humidity levels.
- Max. Height: Up to 2m but can be pruned back and will look best kept compact.
- Toxicity: Not toxic to humans or pets.