Anthurium ‘Joli Peach’ 12cm Pot
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
Native to the rainforests of South America, Anthuriums are popular houseplants and are one of the most striking. They come in a variety of bright colours with contrasting glossy, heart-shaped green foliage. Their colourful ‘blooms’ are not actually flowers at all but modified leaves called spathes. Joli Peach is renowned for its soft peach ‘blooms’ and is sometimes called the ‘Everlasting Anthurium’ due to its extended flowering period. Perfect for adding long-lasting colour to your homes and interiors. They also make a wonderful gift!
- Temperature: 14C – 27C.
- Light: Bright position but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Little and often. Keep soil damp at all times but not waterlogged.
- Humidity: Requires moderate to high humidity levels. Mist regularly.
- Max. Height: 40-50cm
- Toxicity: Toxic to animals and humans. Keep away from young children and pets.
- Air Purifying: Yes
- Subject to availability at your local Blue Diamond store.