Anthurium ‘Joli Peach’ Aqua Glass 15cm
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
Anthurium Joli Peach is renowned for its soft peach ‘blooms’ and is sometimes called the ‘Everlasting Anthurium’ due to its extended flowering period. Displayed in a contemporary glass pot, you can see their stunning network of roots and they will grow happily without the need for compost. Hydroponic houseplants are gaining huge popularity not only for their stylish appearance but for their environmentally friendly credentials by eliminating the need for unsustainable peat-based composts. They also make a wonderful gift!
- Temperature: 14C – 27C.
- Light: Bright position but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Little and often. Keep soil damp at all times but not waterlogged.
- Humidity: Requires moderate to high humidity levels. Mist regularly.
- Max. Height: 40-50cm
- Toxicity: Toxic to animals and humans. Keep away from young children and pets.
- Air Purifying: Yes
- Subject to availability at your local Blue Diamond store.