Honeysuckle – Japanese Mint Crisp 3L Pot
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
A vigorous semi-evergeen variety of Honeysuckle with eye-catching mottled foliage, which blush with pink hues in the Autumn. Highly scented, delicate yellow flowers emerge in mid Summer and continue well into the Autumn.
- Flowering Period: April to August
- Max Height: 8m. Max Spread: 2.5m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune in late Winter/early Spring if required.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee